We are excited to announce that not only can we certify, and re-cretify ELT's but we can also certify Transponders! Check out our Avionics…
Thank you for visiting - we are very EXCITED about this new division to YAS
Meet our Aircraft Maintenance Engineer-Avionics, Kenny Wong. Kenny has been with YAS since July 2017, and has worked hard to help set up this new division. Kenny will also lead our GPS new technologies work and system troubleshooting. A fast learner and very professional, we are very happy to have him on our team.
We are proud to provide you with following avionics services.
1. Transponder Certification
- 24-month Transponder/Encoder Recertification
- 24-month Altimeter Recertification
- Pitot/Static System Leak Test
Our Transponder Certifications are done as an on-wing certification. Please call the office (1-800-776-4656) to make an appointment. For us to be prepared to certify your transponder, we will inquire about your Part Number, Serial Number, and any information in regards to your previous certification.
2. ELT Recertification
- Your ELT will be performance tested and certified in accordance with Transport Canada Regulations (Chapter 571 Appendix G).
- Replacement of batteries, if required and/or upon request.
- Your ELT will be externally cleaned
- Minor repairs in house, for major repairs we will send it out to the manufacturers on your behalf if requested.
The following is a list of ELT models we currently certify.
ELT 121.5 MHz Models We Service:
ACK E-01, Ameri-King AK-450, Artex 110/100 HM Series, Dorne & Margolin DM 6 Series, Narco ELT 10
ELT 406 MHz Models We Service:
ACK E-04, Ameri-King AK-451 Series, Artex C406 & ME-406 Series, Kannad 406 AF-COMPACT
Download our Brochure Here
We're There to Keep You in the Air!